welcome

are you taking over, or are you taking orders?

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

BLOGATHON

Hello all.

This is my announcement that, in support of SSA Week, on June 12th I will be blogging for 12 hours straight, starting at 10 in the morning and ending at 10 in the evening.

Why, you ask? Because the Secular Student Alliance is a fucking phenomenal organization that I love with all of my heart. Since my adventures with DAFT began, they have always been there with support and guidance and friendship, and I consider myself incredibly lucky to know and work with them.

There's an added bonus to this: if you donate to the SSA and mention me, I will write a blog post on the topic of your choice.

So, there it is. Look out, the secularists are coming for your malleable minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment